This two-level, former manufacturing facility is undergoing a major renovation undertaken by the new owner. The building sits above the Quassaick Creek and was built in the 1890’s and was original used as a textile manufacturing facility that utilized hydro power from the creek. The building has a full sprinkler system. Ceiling height ranges from 11’to 14′. All utilities are at the building. The building has 3 loading docks and 1 drive in door plus off street parking for cars and trucks. This Historic Manufacturing Building is positioning itself to be the new epicenter of uptown redevelopment.